Voucher Terms & Conditions
Please Note: Vouchers are excluded from any discounts or special offers.
Single Transaction Usage
- Gift vouchers must be used in a single transaction. If the entire value of the gift voucher is not redeemed in a single transaction, the remaining balance will be forfeited.
- Change will not be given, and the balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
Expiry and Extension
- Gift vouchers will be issued with an expiry date of at least 2 years from the date of issue.
- After the expiry date, unused vouchers will be lost.
- An extension may be granted at the issuer’s discretion in the event of an extension being granted an administration charge of £20 will be payable. Contact us for extension requests.
- Gift vouchers can be cancelled within 30 calendar days after the order date, provided none of the value has been redeemed.
- To cancel an order, please contact us at 01634 719427.
- The voucher must be returned to us to complete the cancellation process.
Online Purchases Only
- Gift vouchers can only be used for purchases made online at censdigital.com.
- Vouchers will usually be delivered within 5-7 working days to the address provided during checkout.
No Interest on Balances
- No interest is paid on unredeemed vouchers.
Security and Liability
- Treat the gift voucher like cash and ensure its safekeeping.
- Puretone Ltd shall not be liable for lost or stolen gift vouchers once delivered.
- No cash or credit will be offered in place of the balance on a lost or stolen gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are issued by Puretone Limited
- Company number 1271080.
- Registered office: 9-11 Henley Business Park, Trident Close, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4FR, United Kingdom.
Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for operational reasons or to prevent fraud.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.